"Over a two-year span, Sergio managed to turn my life around and helped me lose a whopping 60 LBS (far more when taking account my height growth and addition of lean muscle). I don’t just look good, I feel GREAT!” ~ Nima A.
ARE YOU READY TO
READY TO SEE JUST HOW GOOD YOU CAN LOOK AND FEEL?
TRX RIP Trainer
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Spinning Instructor & Leader
Bodies by Sergio… feeling strong and fit for life.
I design targeted, individualized and FUN workout routines that will help you achieve YOUR ideal level of fitness.
Most of my clients seek:
• BODY SCULPTING
• WEIGHT LOSS
• SPECIAL OCCASION BOOT CAMPS
• SPORTS & ATHLETIC TRAINING
• INJURY RECOVERY & PREVENTION
• STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY
My fitness methodology is to build your confidence by pushing you beyond your perceived limits – and prove that you can do things you never previously imagined.
We will use a variety of equipment including TRX Suspension Training, kettle-bells, bands & free weights.
Have friends who want to train with you? Awesome, I love training groups.
Contact me for rates and available time slots.
Group Fitness Classes
Nutritional Coaching & Weight Loss
Excess weight prevents you from feeling good, looking good and performing to the best of your ability. It has gotta go. People gain weight because they are not paying attention to what they eat. When you are conscious and deliberate with your diet choices, you’ll have more opportunity to splurge on treats, without having to feel guilty.
I have helped:
• middle-aged women tone their tummies, reign in the dreaded tricep “bat wings”, chisel their shoulders, lose dress sizes and inches around the waist.
• middle-aged guys trade their beer bellies for pounds of lean muscle.
• obese teenagers lose weight and train into the best shape of their lives, ready to face adulthood head-on with confidence.
While every body retains and loses weight differently, there are a few rules that apply to everyone. Here is the basic nutritional philosophy that I share with all my clients:
1. Your “diet” should be treated as fuel to give you energy you need to do the things you love. If you eat high refined foods, lots of sugar you will feel crappy. Food is a pleasure and you should be able to enjoy it. However, the quality of what you eat is very important, whole foods, organic vegetables and fruits, grass fed and grass finished meats and dairy.
2. Eat 3 main meals a day. Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day because it sets the pace for your entire day of work or school. Lunch should be light and nutritious: eat too much and you’ll go comatose. And your last meal of the day should reflect how active your day was, if you had a busy day plus a hard workout you should eat appropriately to replenish.
3. Calories in, Calories out. If you eat too much without proper activity to offset the calories, you are going to gain weight. Wine and cocktails add to those calories as well.
4. If you are looking to loose weight and diet is not working for you then you should look into intermitting fasting. There is a mountain of research about the benefits of fasting.
Do you want to lose weight? I’d love to help you ditch that excess weight, and look and feel as great as we BOTH know you can.
I provide nutritional coaching to all my training clients, and as a stand-alone service. If you’re looking to change your diet and lose weight in a sensible, sustainable manner, I’d love to help. My clients see results and I know you can too.